A panel discussion was held on the territory of Malogoloskovskaya Park, the topics of which were the difficulties of solving problems on Malogoloskovskaya Street.
- Marko Savitsky (architect, designer, founder of SAVYTSKYYdesign studio)
- Alex Shutyuk (urbanist, public activist, blogger)
- Yuri Stolyarov (Chief Architect of GPI “Mistoproekt” projects)
- Mikhail Yagolnik (architect)
- Bohdan Hoy (Chairman of the Lviv regional organization of the National Union of Architects of Ukraine)
- Bogdan Goy (Chairman of the Lviv Regional Organization of the National Union of Architects of Ukraine)
The participants of the discussion answered the question:
📌 Situation? What now?
📌 What problems?
📌 What is the vision of professionals to get out of the situation?
Experts shared their experience and opinions on what could be implemented and done to improve the street. Малоголосковская.
The full video can be viewed at the link ⬇️